Beyond compliance, we conduct independent assessments through POSCO International to ensure the highest standard of ESG-related public disclosure.
Developed by the Zoological Society of London (ZSL), SPOTT is a platform for assessing public disclosure related to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) by commodity producers, processors, and traders. SPOTT uses 100 sector-specific ESG indicators in the assessment.
SPOTT assessments can be used by commodity companies to inform stakeholder engagement, manage ESG risks, and increase overall transparency.
SPOTT conducts assessment for POSCO International. The indicators used in the assessment include:
- Sustainability policy and leadership
- Land banks, maps and traceability
- Certification standards
- Deforestation and biodiversity
- HCV, HCS, and impact assessment
- Peat, fire, and GHG emission
- Water, chemical, and pest management
- Community, land, and labor rights
- Smallholders and suppliers
- Governance and grievance
See the assessment result for POSCO International here.