Governance

Shareholder Structure and Management

PT. BIA's shares are owned by POSCO INTERNATIONAL (85%) and individual investors (15%). PT. BIA holds an annual general meeting in accordance with Indonesia Company Law and the company's articles of incorporation, and convenes ad-hoc general meetings if necessary. During general meetings, agendas such as annual performance, change in articles of incorporation, and establishing or revising by laws are discussed in depth.

Board of Directors and Management

PT. BIA's Board of Directors consists of five directors, four of which are appointed by POSCO INTERNATIONAL (85%) and the rest by the individual investors (15%). The term is one year and succeeding directors are appointed during the general meeting of shareholders at least three months prior to the end of the preceding director's term. Directors make material decisions regarding the company's management. The Board of Directors makes decisions on 1) annual financial and management plan and 2) other rights regulated by Indonesia Company Law, according to the relevant law and the purpose and intent of the corporation. PT. BIA work with external auditor who performs internal audits to improve fair management and transparent accounting.

HEAD OFFICE
Pacific Century Place Building Level 17, SCBD lot 10
Jln Jend Sudirman Kav 52-53 Jakarta 12190, Indonesia
Phone: +62 21 8086 4070, Fax: +62 21 8086 4100

BRANCH OFFICE
Jl. Irian Seringgu RT.003 RW.001 (Beside Niaga Semesta 1 Area)
Kel. Seringgu Jaya, Merauke - Papua, Indonesia
Phone: +62 971 326370, Fax: +62 971 326373
©2019 PT. Bio Inti Agrindo. All Rights Reserved.

Search